SSZone

Hello..
It takes only 1 minute to register!

[solved]Just a warning to buyers/sellers

ilikeberrypie

[solved]Just a warning to buyers/sellers

Post by ilikeberrypie on Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:15 am

I got banned today on ss with about 1b because on a different site I was dumb enough to fall into a trap a mod has set up, he told people to post how much ssgp they want, if they agree to the TOS and what their skype is. I posted on it and followed all the steps he told everyone to take, once I posted my skype, about 3 days passed and a soulsplit mod some how resolved my ip from skype (I guess there are sites that tell you skype ip's) and he took screen shots of everything and linked it to my soulsplit account. 

In conclusion, if you are buying/selling I advise you to get a proxy or only post things on a device that will never connect to the ip you have used and are using for soulsplit.

Just a friendly warning to all the new people and maybe even not so new people to this site. So watch your backs and don't get banned! If you have a friend that can hold your items for you  that has a different IP you can always just give them to him just to be safe, and make sure it's someone you trust. 

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I really, really hope you do not get banned.
Rojeh
Owner of SSZone
Owner of SSZone

Re: [solved]Just a warning to buyers/sellers

Post by Rojeh on Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:31 pm

It is known that people can see your ip with just your Skype account
That's why most people here don't post it on public or they do but of course with a VPN running when they log in it.

We also recommend everyone to hide their usernames/display name on the pictures
And to never use the same nickname on ss or any other rsps on public forum such as sszone.

Cheers,
Rojeh (Owner of sszone)

Current date/time is Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:25 pm