SSZone

Hello..
It takes only 1 minute to register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SSZone

Hello..
It takes only 1 minute to register!

SSZone

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Read F.A.Q

undefinedz
    undefinedz

Read F.A.Q Empty Read F.A.Q

Post by undefinedz Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:16 am

Note: this thread is made by undefinedz

Q=Question
    A=Answer

trivia: F.A.Q Means Ferquently Asked Questions.

Q: Are the auths daily?
    A: The auths aren't always daily, rojeh has to get the Auths manual and he doesn't want to do it everyday the days the auths are mostly posted are on: Monday,Tuesday,thursday,friday and saturday

Q: OMG FAKE THE AUTHS DON'T WORK THIS IS BS!
    A: first calm down. Second that wasn't a question.

Q:Alright then. Why don't the auths work?!
    A:The auths all work or you typed it wrong (Like changed a 0 with a o) or somebody already got it.

Q:How do i know if its real? what if nobody used it but it doesn't work!?
    A:Thats impossible. They should work Rojeh doesn't post fake auths. what would be the use of fake auths...

Q:Alright.. but i still don't believe it...
    A:You got 3 free auths from rojeh...

Q:My friend and alot of other people got 3 free auths but i didn't!
    A:It could be you made an account and rojeh was offline, rojeh has to sent you the auths because its not autmated if you want your free auths go here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and post that you want your 3 free auths. (This will end at 10 august)

Q:OMG I GOT MY 3 FREE AUTHS THIS IS LEGIT OMG THANK YOU THIS IS AWESOME!
    A:Don't thank me! thank Rojeh! and that wasn't a question neither...

Q:I WANT MORE AUTHS! Where can i buy auths!?
    A:You can buy them here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And they are cheap too!

Q:Can i plz plz plz get some free auths? i really want them/i couldn't vote/[Another excuse]
    A:Sorry but no, you just have to wait for the daily auths or maybe win in a giveaway! you can also buy auths. on Rojeh's youtube channel there are somethimes giveaway's so check it out! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or check the "Giveaway" section on the forum.

Q:MY "BROTHER" DOESN'T GET HIS AUTHS!
    A:This is most likely that you have another account on the same IP. Rojeh will not give 3 free auths to somebody who has another acc on the same IP. else you could just keep making accounts and get unlimited auths. Don't try making them because Rojeh can see it.

Big brother is watching you...

Q : Why I Did Not Recieve My Auth Codes Yet?!
    A : As Rojeh Said System Is Not Automated And You Will Have To Wait For Him , Make Sure To PM , More Infromation At : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This was the F.A.Q for now! i will add more questions once i find more Ferquently asked questions.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:30 pm