SSZone

Hello..
It takes only 1 minute to register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SSZone

Hello..
It takes only 1 minute to register!

SSZone

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Paid For Auths But Didn't Get Them Yet?

Rojeh
    Rojeh
    Owner of SSZone
    Owner of SSZone

Paid For Auths But Didn't Get Them Yet? Empty Paid For Auths But Didn't Get Them Yet?

Post by Rojeh Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:21 am

Hello Everyone ,

Listen the system is not automated , so when u pay u will have to wait for me to get them for you.
    Now if im asleep you gotta leave me PM  (Private Message) with your paypal information
    And please stop say "I Got Scammed" , I cant really know that u purchased when im asleep.
    My brain is not facebook it doesnt tell me  "hey rojeh u have new notification!".
    So please just leave P.M and I will deliver soon as possible Smile

Paypal Infromation Needed :

• Paypal Email You Have Used
    • Paypal Name/Last Name
    • Transaction ID

Your Admin ,
      Rojeh

Last edited by Rojeh on Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
    undefinedz
    undefinedz

Paid For Auths But Didn't Get Them Yet? Empty Re: Paid For Auths But Didn't Get Them Yet?

Post by undefinedz Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:08 am

I really hope this will sort things up for you Rojeh, people just need to learn to have patient but it seems they cant...
    dr4goncl5ws
    dr4goncl5ws

Paid For Auths But Didn't Get Them Yet? Empty Re: Paid For Auths But Didn't Get Them Yet?

Post by dr4goncl5ws Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:17 pm

No ones patient anymore
    shiny ftw
    shiny ftw

Post by shiny ftw Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:44 am

Ikr Btw to speed up this processe why dont you give the method to undefindz and he can also send them it should be faster.

Paid For Auths But Didn't Get Them Yet? 2ik6x43[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    deadresident
    deadresident

Post by deadresident Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:05 am

shiny ftw wrote:Ikr Btw to speed up this processe why dont you give the method to undefindz and he can also send them it should be faster.

Paid For Auths But Didn't Get Them Yet? 2ik6x43[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    well 1st rogeh wont give his method and he wont give his paypal. the only way undefinedz could know is by paypal and rogeh wont give it trust me.

edit ~~
    and yeah guys be patient so we would not need this thread Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:09 pm